Welcome to another night of Community Groups! Please lean into this guide as much as you need to; use this as a tool to help facilitate fruitful conversation, but please do not let this become a script if you do not need it to be. You know your group better than I do! The goal for this discussion is to encourage our community to consider the ways that hurry is the enemy of healthy Christian spirituality. If you can arrive at that destination with your group more efficiently with different questions, please feel free to simply use these as inspiration!
Do you feel more or less hurried now than you did before social distancing began? Why?
- Who do you identify with in this story? Why?
- What do you think of the opposite character from the one with whom you identify?
- What do you think motivates the actions of each of the three characters in this story?
- What is your visceral reaction to Jesus response in v.41-42?
- What do you think is the impact of hurry in your life and in your relationship with God?
- How can you seek to overcome hurry in your life?